reaching back and out

i did something really dumb tonight.

every now and then i miss people from my past, so i'll look them up on myspace or whatever and try to see how they're doing, what they're up to, etc... well, i went so far back to visit the past that now my heart is heavy. old livejournals with old feelings, old online albums that accidentally got deleted (pictures gone forever!), old email addresses, old personalities,etc...

i'm such a creature of sentiment, to a fault. i find myself missing things i really shouldn't be missing. i look back at all the adventures i used to have and it makes me feel old and depressed.

at least it makes me want to make new memories to replace the old ones. i'm getting better at reaching out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

photo explosion and much ado about updates

new shoes!