uncomfortable.

my last post alluded to the fact that there is a lot going on in our lives. eric is working full time and going to class AND trying to help me plan a wedding. i am working full time, trying to plan a wedding, and trying to find a place for us to live a month from now. my brother and i recently flew out to Washington, DC for a few days to look at properties and check out the area. we thought we found a nice place for eric and i to live but for a few different reasons, that place may no longer be an option. so, here i am, thinking that the rigorous application process was for naught, feeling like i wasted a trip out east, wondering where the heck we are going to live in a few short weeks. our wedding is in two weeks and i'm trying my best to keep the stress of the living situation from ruining our wedding and honeymoon plans, but it's definitely weighty. neither eric nor i have ever had to be completely uprooted, let alone from one area's price of living to another area with a much higher price of living. it's daunting to say the least. i feel certain in my heart that God has a place set aside for us to live, a place that we can enjoy and nest in, and yet the stress of 'just finding it' is becoming overwhelming...

if you pray, please pray that God will lead us unmistakably to a safe, clean, enjoyable place to live in the DC area.

Comments

R.A. said…
I never commented on this when you posted it a while back, but I have kept you and the boy in my prayers. It will be exciting to see what God does with your next step! And awesome about the school - I've heard a ton about that program, cause my undergrad is in Linguistics at Cal State Northridge and I have a ton of friends in the Deaf Studies program.

Popular posts from this blog

photo explosion and much ado about updates

new shoes!