provision, perception, presence.

lately i have been very comforted by the Fullness of God. He is in control always, ordering all things for good. How silly it is of me to worry about anything...

"God provides for our needs and everything beyond that is a blessing."

i have been very busy with finals and unfortunately that has made it difficult for me to respond to amazing, amazing letters/emails/packages from friends. it's also been difficult to make time for God, whether that be time spent in the word or time just being mindful/connected. i've noticed that the less frequently i engage with the Spirit, the less frequently i perceive things correctly. while i'm not happy about this, it's definitely a cool lesson to learn. i am very thankful that my emotions do not always accurately reflect reality, and that that which i am feeling is not necessarily truth. i will be very relieved when i am done with school for the semester and can focus more energy on being part of the community and growing closer in my relationship with God.

as for my previous bloggery... God really is kicking some ass, blowing my mind, showing me some amazing, amazing things... i'm so thankful for the ways God loves me and wants to bless me. i'm thankful that He knows the true, deep desires of my heart and brings them to life in ways i never expected. i have such a burden to see others come to know God as i have and to reside in His truth-- it has been absolutely life-changing for me and i desire so much to see others experience this kind of joy, peace, and love in their own lives...

Comments

Very well written! Thanks for the refreshing reminder!

Popular posts from this blog

photo explosion and much ado about updates

new shoes!